RESPECTFUL WORKPLACE TRAINING
Increase awareness of different behaviours, words, and attitudes to build a respectful workplace.
Develop a better understanding of group dynamics and the role each person plays.
Encourage staff to develop a conscious understanding of their own behaviour and a more considerate approach with others.
Bullying & Harassment
WorkSafeBC PolicyAll employers have a duty to ensure they follow reasonable steps to avoid bullying and harassment in the workplace according to WorkSafeBC policy.
- Develop a Policy Statement
- Take Steps to Prevent
- Procedures for Workers to Report Incidents or Complaints
- Procedures for How the Employer will Deal with Incidents or Complaints
- Inform Workers of the Policy
- Train Workers & Supervisors
- Review Policy & Procedures Annually
LIVE IN-PERSON, VIRTUAL, OR E-LEARNING PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE.
REACH OUT TO LEARN MORE!